Ma photo
Nom :
Lieu : Genève, Switzerland

samedi, mars 26, 2005

My reflexions

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

.. (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´
.................(´¸.·*´¯`>>Music, my soul, my heart, the reason why I breath, the reson why I wake up every morning to fight this fuckin' life, the only one who I trust, my only one reason to live.
When I hear music, I hear angels...they guide me through my fight, through my war.

You're in my soul, You're my soul
«.¸.·´¯)«.¸. ·´¯)«.¸.·´¯)


(¯`·.¸.» Nomather what I do, if I feel happy or sad, weak or strong , all I can do is sing! Everywhere, everytime, every single day,
it's all I have to save my fucking ass from shit «.¸.·´¯)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Music I love you!

Enjoy
Sophia

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil